Links and Articles We Liked
- Technology And Changemaking: The Languages Of The Future in Forbes by Ashoka with short video interviews and input from Ken Banks, Intel Foundation, TechSoup Global and others
- Want more from FrontlineSMS founder Ken Banks? Check out his recent summary of what’s wrong with the ICT4D conversation and what he’d like you and everyone to do about it: The “Tweet. Recycle. Repeat” of ICT4D
- Oxfam adviser Duncan Green’s overview and analysis of ALNAP’s new report on lessons learned from the Nepal earthquake response (already!? yes already.)
- Skillbridge’s Exclusive Interview with Jocelyn Wyatt, Executive Director of SF-based IDEO.org on using human-centered design to address poverty-related challenges
- For those who question the human-centered design approach, a more critical perspective on Why “Design For Development” Is Failing On Its Promise from Reboot’s founder Panthea Lee
- How can anyone not be excited to hear evidence that reading Harry Potter reduces prejudices and fosters tolerance among youth?
- Looking for travel inspiration, or a little vicarious travel? Check out The Guardian’s African novel recommendations